2017 Magazine

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home is Whenever I'm With You!

I don't know about you, but I love being cozy and comfy. The trouble here is, I also love to be fashionable and put together. Pretty much, I want to be lazy in the morning and not have to think too hard about that PERFECT outfit. Ideally, I want to throw on a sexy pair of jeans and a comfy top everyday of my life.

However, while perusing through my favourtie brands current lookbooks, I was amazed to see many of them are feeling the same way I am. Perhaps its the time of year when most of us have packed on the holiday pounds and are feeling less than happy with the way our jeans have been fitting...

Mink Pink's Fall/Winter lookbook showcases a fab collection of boyfriend style jeans, crop tops, plush velvets, and comfy AND forgiving fabrics! I love this collection because its loose, easy, and comfy without looking sloppy. Perfect for these drab winter days when fashion is not always on our mind...


Plush currently has this sexy little lace crop top. How easy and chic is it??





Perf.

No comments: